How To Book A Deep Sea Fishing Trip with Born Free
So you’re ready to go deep-sea fishing or boating, right? What should you do now?
We suggest that you book your fishing charter as early as possible once you are sure of your dates of travel. Let us know when you plan to be here and where you will be staying. How many people will be fishing and do you have any special requests for your charter? Please note we can also accommodate you for a charter if you are coming in for a day on a cruise ship. We will need a credit card number to hold your reservation. Your card will be charged 48 hrs prior to your charter? Please do remember we have a 48-hour cancellation policy, however if the weather at the time of the charter prevents a trip there is no penalty for cancellation if the captain advises the tour can not go on.
Plan Your Trip
You’ve planned a great fishing trip and may be asking what else there is to do while you’re in Nassau. You might want to book another fishing trip. Otherwise there are several sites around the island that are interesting. Consider checking these sites out during your visit:
- SWIM WITH THE PIGS! – Visit this website to book a swimming pigs charter with our sister company Hidden Beaches. hiddenbeachesbahamas.com
- Old government forts – Fort Charlotte and Fort Montagu.
- Walk the 66 steps of the Queen’s Staircase to the water tower (you must walk up to enjoy).
- Enjoy several different types of food at restaurants from very casual to very dressy, from hotdogs and pizza to the best of Bahamian food to a fine steak.
- You should plan a walk down Bay Street Nassau to check out the shopping, much of it duty free for everything from straw placemats and dolls to beautiful gold and diamond jewelry.
- Take a ride on the water taxi over to Paradise Island or hire a cab for a scenic drive around New Providence Island.
- Go swimming at one of our beautiful beaches.
- Sail high and away in a parasail over Bahamas beaches.
- Please read through our list of frequently asked questions for further assistance in planning your trip.
Whether you are in search of an oceanfront estate overlooking the island’s pristine pink sand beach or a quaint colonial cottage in the village, allow Island Real Estate to assist you in the search for your very own island escape. Visit:https://
For even more information on Nassau/Paradise Island and other activities please visit http://www.